Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Donut Falls




This is our annual hike to Donut Falls. It was so much fun. We didn't make it to the falls this time because we went with the purpose to take pictures for the school reflection contest. You know how kids are, they want to take a picture or two of every tree, rock, bug, cloud, and the list goes on. I wanted them to be creative and take their own so needless to say we doddled along our way and time was cut short. Our family really enjoys the outdoors. In fact I usually have to drag the kids indoors once in a while. This adventure will go down as one of my favorite so far!

2 comments:

Parrylarious said...

One of these days I am going to have to tag along to Donut Falls with you or just make a time when you can show me where it is. I think my kids would love it. We are also doing photography for the reflections project....glad to see that great minds think alike.

I think you think that I was kidding when I invited you to come to Vegas and hang out with me. I wasn't.....

Schwendimans said...

Cute cute cute kids. So fun. Anni loves those guys.
And yeah-- I know what you mean about Anni; she's growing up fast! Must be the age... =) I keep telling her to slow it down. She looks at me, smiles, and rolls her eyes. =) Yup, that's my girl. =)