Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I'M IN CHARGE OF MY DONUT!"



This was taken during our little adventure to Gardner Village. The girls wanted to taste his chocolate donut and he didn't want to share, which I was totally okay with. Blaine decided to snatch a piece off and give it to the girls. Once he had done that Ty yells:

"Hey, I'm in charge of my donut!"

He was saying this as his own mouth was full of the chocolate mess. I've got to say that I felt like a proud Mommy to hear my son have so much conviction about something he cared about so much. I just hope this continues in areas of his life when it actually matters! We all had a good laugh and he realized this was a good opportunity to be the "class clown" and proceeded to entertain us some more. We love our little TY GUY!

1 comment:

Ben said...

I wish I had a donut to be in charge of...