Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Contemplating Us

Blaine and I are in our tenth year. Our tenth year of:

Meeting
Dating
Falling in Love

Beginning Trials Together (his dad died 10 yrs ago)
Committing
Getting Engaged
Saying "Yes" to Each Other
Starting our Family

Neither of us can believe it's been ten years since this all started! ( Our actual wedding anniversary is in June) We are so looking forward to the next ten years. We will be having a child graduate high school. We will be have all of our children baptized. We will be supporting many, many sporting and academic events. Many more dates together, trips, trials and wins! I hate sounding corny but I hope everyone can be as happy we are.

3 comments:

Nicole Scoubes said...

Congrats on the big 10 years, it's alot of work and much love to get there! and your family looks very happy!
P.s my blog is scoubesfam.blogspot.com

Mike said...

Congrats! Time sure does fly by fast. It doesn't even seem like 10 years. What an amazing accomplishment!

backspace831 said...

Congrats to you guys! I must admit that reading your blog has made me a bit emotional. You are a very good blogger. At times I smile and laugh and at other times I get teary because something you said touched me. It's so good to see your family, even if it's in a blog. I miss you guys.