Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY 10




We highly recommend renting a Jeep, too much fun!

Here we are at a Luau on the beach. Blaine is here at Mama's Fish House-a 'must try'.


Here are some of many pictures Blaine and I took on our recent trip to Hawaii. We stayed the first three nights on Maui, which is a beautiful island. We did a little driving, ate a little sushi (I do have to say that the sushi is better at home just around the corner and up the street), and got a little sun.
The next five nights we stayed on Oahu. I have to say that I've experienced Oahu twice now and I still like it best. Once you get out of Waikiki you really can't beat it. North Shore is so beautiful. Love the beaches, love the atmosphere, love the snorkeling. I can't wait until we go back someday--maybe we'll take the kids!

Here Blaine is at Hanama Bay (not worth the cost anymore, it's changed too much :( ) Another 'Must try' = Matsumoto's shaved ice


Pic from the plane.

2 comments:

Des said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time and congrats on 10 years together!

backspace831 said...

Wow! That's so awesome! Congrats to you guys!