Monday, November 9, 2009

One Sunday

What a fun Sunday we just had! It was the primary program today, and I need to say I think the Presidency did and amazing job with it this year. One of the most enjoyable ones I have ever seen. The kids, of course, did a great job with their parts--so proud of them. The highlight of the meeting was watching the kids sing. I couldn't see Abbi too well, but we sure could hear her. Karli was cute as ever with her mature attitude and singing as loud and beautiful as ever. Tyler was, well lets just say he was quite entertaining. He apparently was in a mood and over dramatized every word he sang with hand gestures (much like an opera singer), facial expressions, and a deep singing voice which obviously didn't match his age. We really tried to keep our composure but it was it quite difficult. We all lost it, my mom and dad, Blaine and I and the rest of my family. The kid loves attention--we may be in trouble in the future!

3 comments:

Parrylarious said...

Your adorable kids are some of the brightest spots in our Primary! They were absolutely adorable (as always). We couldn't possibly make it through Primary without Tyler's amazing gospel knowledge or his sweet singing voice. Something right is happening at the Graham home!!! (PS The gifts were a hit! So adorable!)

Mike said...

Sorry we missed it Kayti! Sounds like they did a good job. Primary programs are the most entertaining of all the sacrament meetings!

Des said...

I so wish we could have been there! I am so sad that I missed it. Everyone said that it was a great program. Hope you guys are having fun in Disneyland!