Sunday, October 26, 2008

Must See T-ylerV-ision. . . Ty's Fire Safety Demo

Ty came home the other day after preschool and taught me how to be safe in a fire. When he got to the "drop" part of the demonstration I laughed so hard. I had him do it over and over again. (I know, it may be considered child abuse to tell your kid to repeatedly throw himself on the floor, but it was too funny.) It may be hard to hear him on the video so here is the play by play:

TY: "Stop............Drop..............Roll................Touch.......the Doooor..."

Thanks Des for teaching him the importance of fire safety and giving me a good laugh :) Ty wants you all to watch this so you too will know what to do in a fire!! (He really does)

1 comment:

Des said...

That is hilarious! I'm so glad he was paying attention. I don't remember demonstrating it that way, but Tyler always has his very own spin on things. :) That was fantastic! Good job, Ty!