Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Grease is the Word"




Blaine and I had a blast dressing up this year as "Danny and Sandy" from Grease. Let me tell you, Halloween is so much better when the whole family dresses up. I only wish we could have found a better wig for Blaine. I've got to hand it to him for being such a good sport. I'm sure he's always secretly wanted a "T-Bird" jacket ;)


Halloween was great. We had the day off from school so we enjoyed parties with friends, baking cookies, the annual tri-ward dinner and trunk-or-treat, and of course good old door to door trick-or-treating. We finished off the night with carmel apples, hot chocolate and a cozy backyard fire.
Abbi won most exceptional costume as the Bride of Frankenstein.
Karli won most marvelous as a "Good" witch.
Ty won most fascinating as a Power Ranger. Fun, fun.

2 comments:

Des said...

I love the costumes. Blaine, you need to talk Mark into dressing up one of these years! Tell him it's not so bad! Thanks for taking care of Mei Mei for us. We're sorry we missed all of the Halloween fun here, but we had a good time in Vegas.

Arlene said...

Best costusmes ever & you both fit them just perfectly!