Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Congrats to Abbi

Abbi won her division on the district level for the Reflections contest. She entered the photography category and did an amazing job. Funny story: We went up to Donut falls and there was construction on the way up so we got tight on time. Pretty much the whole way up I was telling the kids to hurry up we don't have time etc.. On the way down we were practically running (we needed to get to a soccer game- of course!) and I told the girls "No more pictures unless it is absolutely amazing- I mean it" To little kids everything is absolutely amazing. Abbi actually found the tree stump on our way out. I guess it is amazing because the judges keep putting it through. This is my testimony that I didn't help her at all. If I had had my way, her pictures never would have been shot and we would have been early to the game!










5 comments:

Tami said...

Thats so cool!! I am amazed at how smart the kids are these days! She did awesome! You have cute kids!

Ben said...

Yay Abbi!!!

Parrylarious said...

Hurrah for Abbi!!!! That is wonderful!

Jessica said...

Congrats Abbi! We're proud of you! Thanks for being such a cool neice, and cousin! Love, Mike, Jess and Austin

Des said...

Good job, Abbi! Those pics look amazing!